General Rules: Apply to anyone in the building
- NO HATS OR BANDANAS TO BE WORN (THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE SAFETY HELMETS)
- NO CHEWING GUM ALLOWED
- NO MARKERS, PENS, MEDICINE, DRUGS, ALCOHOL OR WEAPONS ALLOWED
- NO FIGHTING, PLAY FIGHTING OR FOUL LANGUAGE
- NO SMOKING WITHIN 15 FT. OF FRONT DOORS OR INSIDE THE RINK AT ANYTIME (18+ TO SMOKE OUTSIDE)
- NO IN AND OUT PRIVLEDGES OR LOITERING. YOU MUST LEAVE WITHIN 15 MINUTES OF EXITING DOORS
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK ALLOWED
- IF YOU LEAVE THE PROPERTY, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED BACK THAT NIGHT
- SKATES MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES (PARENTS ARE AN EXCEPTION)
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE
- Conduct & Dress are Dictated by Rules of Good Taste & Safety & Are Strictly Enforced.
- Alcoholic Beverages & Narcotics Are Expressly Forbidden.
- Loitering in Lobby & Parking Lot Is Not Permitted.
- Foul & Obscene Language Will Not Be Tolerated.
- Parents are welcome to inspect or spectate at any time, free of charge.
- PLEASE TAKE NOTICE: Roller skating is a strenuous and fast moving sport. By putting on skates and participating in this form of recreation, you are assuming the risk of an accident inherent in this and any similar sport. It is the nature of this recreation that people fall down or run into one another on occasion. If you are not willing to assume that risk, please do not roller skate here. If you doubt your ability to roller skate, please consider this notice before proceeding onto the floor. We can not be responsible for any injuries which occur to our patrons while they are present in this facility.
Skating Floor Rules: Apply to anyone on the skating Rink Floor
- SKATE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- NO FAST SKATING, CHASE OR TAG ALLOWED
- PLEASE SKATE IN THE CORRECT DIRECTION AT ALL TIMES
- CARRYING SMALL CHILDREN NOT ALLOWED (FOR CHILD'S SAFETY)
- NO SITTING ON OR STANDING ALONG WALLS OF SKATE FLOOR
- NO HATS TO BE WORN ON SKATING FLOOR. DOES NOT INCLUDE SAFETY HELMETS
- NO LOOSE OBJECTS ALLOWED ON SKATING FLOOR (PURSES, COMBS)